Let me tell you this,
I don't believe in people who are constantly busy. I believe in people who manage to find a way to meet the people they care for.
I don't believe in people who are too concerned about the weather forecast. I believe in people who put a jacket on and take an umbrella.
I don't trust people who say big words. I trust people who do big things. And don't wait for credit.
I don't believe that everything should always be difficult and come with a struggle. I believe that some things should come with ease.
And I trust people who have the balls to look you in the eye and tell you things straight.
вторник, 25 ноември 2014 г. § 0
What's this?
You are currently reading at All New Arrivals.
meta
- Author: Akselious
- Comments: No Comments
About Me
Archives
-
▼
2014
(7)
- ► декември 2014 (1)
- ► февруари 2014 (1)
- ► януари 2014 (1)
-
►
2013
(13)
- ► декември 2013 (3)
- ► ноември 2013 (1)
- ► октомври 2013 (1)
- ► април 2013 (1)
- ► февруари 2013 (2)
- ► януари 2013 (1)
-
►
2012
(15)
- ► декември 2012 (1)
- ► ноември 2012 (3)
- ► септември 2012 (3)
- ► август 2012 (1)
- ► април 2012 (2)
- ► януари 2012 (2)
-
►
2011
(24)
- ► ноември 2011 (2)
- ► октомври 2011 (4)
- ► септември 2011 (3)
- ► август 2011 (2)
- ► април 2011 (1)
- ► февруари 2011 (4)
- ► януари 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(41)
- ► декември 2010 (1)
- ► ноември 2010 (4)
- ► септември 2010 (3)
- ► август 2010 (2)
- ► април 2010 (5)
- ► февруари 2010 (6)
- ► януари 2010 (6)
-
►
2009
(19)
- ► декември 2009 (4)
- ► ноември 2009 (5)
- ► октомври 2009 (2)
- ► септември 2009 (8)
